- What if I receive a tax bill for a vehicle I no longer own or have registered in another state?
- Are there any tax relief programs for senior citizens or for people on social security disability?
- Could I be eligible for any exemptions?
- What if I feel my property assessment is not accurate?
- What if I no longer live in Pomfret, but still live in Connecticut and I receive a motor vehicle tax bill from Pomfret?
Department of Public Works
Planning & Zoning Commission
Tax Collector's Office
- Can a relative or a friend become ordained through the internet and offciate our marriage?
- Where do I file my DD-214 (Armed Forces Honorable Discharge Papers)?
- How do I get a veteran's exemption on my taxes in Pomfret?
- Where do I go to record a release of mortgage or other land record document(s)?
- Does the Town Clerk's Office do title searches?