What if I moved to another town in Connecticut?

-A A +A

If you lived in Pomfret at the time the vehicle was registered but now live in another town, you are responsible for changing your registration information with the DMV. The bill, however, will not be sent from your new town until the next billing, and you must pay the bill from Pomfret.