How do I get a veteran's exemption on my taxes in Pomfret?

-A A +A

A veteran's exemption will be applied after you file your DD-214 (Honorable Armed Forces Discharge) with the Town Clerk's Office in Pomfret.  If you are eligible and how much of an exemption you will receive is determined by the Pomfret Tax Assessor.