I want to know if there are any liens and/or attachments recorded in the land records against my real estate property. What should I do?

-A A +A

Go to the Town Clerk's Office, in the town where the property is locate, and search the indexes by hard copy or by computer.  We do not search the land records for you while on the telephone with you or by email.  Someone in our office will be happy to show you where the indexes are located, how to use the indexes and the computer to get you started.  We do not perform a title search for you.