Where do I go to register to vote?

-A A +A

The Registrars of Voters or the Town Clerk's Office in the town in which you reside.  You can also registrar through the mail (see Elections & Voting for the registration application form or the Federal Post Card Apllication) or through the State of CT Dept. of Motor Vehicles.