Are you looking for what taxes you paid last year for your home or motor vehicle(s)?
Can't find your receipts from taxes you paid last year?
Getting your taxes done and you forgot to bring your tax receipts with you?
It is after office hours and you want to get this information but the office staff isn't available?
You can now look-up on-line the taxes you paid using these simple steps:
1. Go to Tax Collector's home page
2. Click on "Tax Payment look-up information" under the Links on the left-side of the page.
3. Read the disclaimer and click on the link that will take you to the tax information look-up screen.
4. Type in your last name followed by the initial of your first name (no punctuation required) Name must match how it is spelled on your bill(s) or your information will not be found.
5. When your account(s) are on the screen, use the icons on the right-hand side of the page to view the information that you are looking for.
**** Please Note: The taxes paid information will be found by clicking on the "i" icon for information on a particular bill. After that is clicked, a new screen appears. At the bottom of that screen, you will see the payment dates and amounts. Remember, the bills are listed by Grand List Year, not Tax Year. For Example: To get the correct amount of tax paid during the 2014 calendar year, a 2012 Grand List Bill is payable in July 2013 and January 2014. A 2013 Grand List Bill is payable in July 2014 and January 2015. In order to find the correct taxes paid in 2014 calendar year, you would need to locate your 2012 Grand List bill and your 2013 Grand List bill and take the 2014 payments from these.
Questions?? Email the Tax Office at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.