Where do I file my DD-214 (Armed Forces Honorable Discharge Papers)?

You should file your DD-214 (Armed Forces Honorable Discharge) with the Town Clerk's Office as soon as you become a resident of the Town of Pomfret.  You may also file a certificate of your active duty if you are currently serving in any of the Armed Forces of the United States to receive an exemption on your taxes in Pomfret.  You should contact Bonnie Duncan, Tax Assessor, at 860 974-1674 with any questions regarding exemptions.