NOTICE TO POMFRET DOG OWNERS
- You must license your dog(s) annually in the month of JUNE (Before July 1*)
- You must provide a valid rabies certificate at time of licensing, unless our records indicate that the rabies vaccination is still current.
- You must provide a neutering/spaying certificate, if the dog is being licensed for the FIRST time in Pomfret
- Reminder notices will be mailed out annually on May 31st to those who licensed their dog(s) the prior year
- Dog Licenses can be obtained in person or by mailing your notice, any required documentation, a check for the appropriate fees, and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Town Clerk’s Office, Town of Pomfret, Five Haven Road, Pomfret Center, CT 06259
- Fees: Unaltered Dogs $19.00
- Spayed and Neutered Dogs $8.00
- Kennel License $51.00
- *Late Fee-Per Month $1.00
Town Clerk’s Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Wednesday, 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and Closed Fridays.
Thank You, Cheryl A. Grist, Town Clerk